Showbox is a very useful and convenient program for watching movies and TV shows online for free via smartphones and tablets (and other devices). Users appreciate it for its simplicity, efficiency and ability to use on almost all devices that have a screen. That is, you can install Showbox on Samsung Smart TV as well. This is a cool combination to watch high-quality video online without any problems. Here you can download ShowBox for Andoid TV, and here download ShowBox for LG Smart TV.
Next, we will tell you in steps how to do this.
How to download ShowBox on my Samsung Smart TV?
Showbox is not available in Google Play. This means that you can’t download and install the app directly from the official store. The reason is the content’s copyright. But installing Showbox on Samsung Smart TV is very simple anyway. The user needs to do a couple of additional actions.
- Enable access to “Unknown sources” in the Samsung Smart TV “Settings” section.
- Find the Showbox installer on a safe site through a search.
- Download the installer to your device, run it and complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, launch the application and start using it.
Next, we will consider the first paragraph of the instruction in more detail.
How to Enable Unknown Sources on Samsung Smart TV?
Follow some simple steps to get the opportunity to install the Showbox on Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to the main screen and select Settings.
- Select the Personal tab and go to the Security section.
- Find the “Unknown Sources” section. Enable access using the switch.
Have a nice use! However, do not install all third-party applications in a row, check them first.